LUGARES DE INTERES_ IGLESIA DE LA VERA CRUZ O DE LOS TEMPLARIOS (SEGOVIA)

[:es]

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.


http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:en%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:zh%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ru%5D

Церковь животворящего креста, или Тамплиеров


Озвучивание на русском: Светлана Хусаинова

Она располaгается рядом с пригородом Сан Маркос, при дороге в Самаррамалу (Zamarramala). Её построили рыцари Oрдена тамплиеров в начале XIII века, и когда орден распустили, церковь перешла Мальтийскому ордену, который и руководил ею до конца XVII века. После этого церковь была заброшена. В 1845 году её приобрела Провинциальная комиссия памятников (Comisión Provincial de Monumentos), и позже, в 1951 году, церковь возвратили Мальтийскому ордену, который реставрировал её. Является национальным памятником с 1919 года.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:fr%5D

Église de la Veracruz des Templiers

Elle se trouve près du faubourg de Saint Marc au bord du chemin qui conduit à Zamarramala. Elle a été construite par les Templiers au début du XIIIe siècle. Lorsque l’Ordre a été dissolue, l’Ordre de Malte a pris la relève jusqu’à la fin du XVIIe siècle. Après, elle est restée abandonnée. En 1845, la Commission Provincial de Monuments l’a acquise  et, en 1951, on l’a rendue à l’Ordre de Malte qui l’a restaurée. C’est un monument national depuis 1919. Elle a été déclarée Monument national en 1919.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pt%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pb%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:de%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:it%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ar%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ja%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pl%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ro%5D

Church of the Veracruz or the Templarios

(Knights Templar)

It is located near the suburb of San Marcos, at the edge of the road to Zamarramala. This church was built by the Knights Templar, at the beginning of the 13th century. When this order was dissolved, the church became property of the Order of Malta, which ruled until the end of the 17th century. In 1845, the Provincial Commission of Monuments and, afterwards it was given back to the Order of Malta, which restored it.

Iglesia de la Vera Cruz o de los Templarios

Se alza junto al arrabal de San Marcos, al borde del camino a Zamarramala. Fue construida por los Caballeros del Temple, a comienzos del siglo XIII y al ser disuelta la Orden, pasó a poder de la Orden de Malta, que la gobernó hasta finales del siglo XVII. Después quedó abandonada. En 1845, la adquirió la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y posteriormente, en 1951, fue devuelta a la Orden de Malta, que la restauró. Es monumento nacional desde 1919.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:%5D