LUGARES DE INTERÉS_MONASTERIO DE EL PARRAL (SEGOVIA)

[:es]

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.


http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:en%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:zh%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ru%5D

Монастырь Эль Парраль


Озвучивание на русском: Светлана Хусаинова

Построенный Хуаном Гуасом, монастырь имеет готический стиль конца XV века, а его башня в стиле платереско относится к XVI веку. В нём хранятся алтарный образ главного алтаря начала XVI века и боковые гробницы со статуями маркизов Вильена, Хуана Пачеко и Марии Портокарреро с её дочерью Беатрис. Монастырь принадлежал Oрдену иеронимитов, но был заброшен в 1835 году после исчезновения орденa. В 1927 году с возрождением ордена, монастырь стал его штаб-кватирой. Несколько раз его реставрировали. Алтарный образ — работа Хуана Родригеса, Бласа Эрнандеса и Иеронима Пельисера.

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:fr%5D

Monastère de « El Parral »

Joan Gras a construit ce monastère gothique à la fin du XVe siècle, avec une tour plateresque du XVIe siècle caractéristique de cette époque. Elle conserve encore le retable du maître-autel du XVIe siècle et les sépulcres latéraux avec les statues des Marquis de Villena, Juan Pacheco et María Portocarrero, et sa fille Béatrice. Le Couvent appartenait à l’Ordre des Hiéronymites, mais il a été abandonné en 1835, année pendant laquelle l’ordre est disparue. En 1927, lorsque l’Ordre est réapparu, ce couvent est devenu le bâtiment principal. Il a été restauré plusieurs fois. Le retable a été réalisé par Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández et Jerónimo Pellicer.

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pt%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pb%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:de%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:it%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ar%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ja%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pl%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ro%5D

Monastery of El Parral

Juan Gas built this Gothic monastery at the end of the 15th century, with a Plateresque tower from the 16th century. It preserves the altarpiece in the high altar, from the beginning of the 16th century and the side sepulchres of the Marquises of Villena, Juan Pacheco, María Portocarrero and her daughter, Beatriz. The convent once belonged to the Order of Saint Jerome, but, when the order disappeared, the building was abandoned in 1835. In 1927, the Order appeared again and the convent became its main building. The altarpiece is a work by Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández and Jerónimo Pellicer. 

Monasterio de El Parral

Levantado por Juan Gas, es de estilo gótico de finales de siglo XV, con torre plateresca del siglo XVI. Conserva el retablo del altar mayor de comienzos del siglo XVI y sepulcros laterales con las estatuas de los Marqueses de Villena, Juan Pacheco y María Portocarrero, y su hija Beatriz. El Convento perteneció a la Orden de los Jerónimos, pero fue abandonado en 1835 al extinguirse la orden. En 1927, con el renacimiento de la Orden, este convento pasó a ser su casa madre. Se ha restaurado en varias ocasiones. El retablo es obra de Juan Rodríguez, Blas Hernández y Jerónimo Pellicer.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:%5D