LUGARES DE INTERÉS_SAN ANTONIO EL REAL (SEGOVIA)

[:es]

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.


http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:en%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:zh%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ru%5D

Монастырь Сан Антонио Эль Реаль


Озвучивание на русском: Светлана Хусаинова

Старый дворец Энрике IV отдали монахам-францисканцам, которые основали в нём свой монастырь. В 1488 году, когда монахи переселились в монастырь Святого Франциска, в нём поселились монахини Святой Клары. Он до сих пор им и принадлежит.

Так как это был закрытый монастырь, была известна лишь его красивая церковь, но теперь людям позволяют увидеть различные части монастыря — богатства, скрывающиеся за его стенами. У церкви готический портал, а на Главном куполе имеется серебряная отделка маврского дизайна.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:fr%5D

San Antonio El Real

Il s’agit de l’ancien palais d’Henri IV. Il a été cédé aux frères franciscains qui ont établi dans ce palais leur couvent. En 1488, lorsque les religieux se sont déplacés au couvent de San Francisco, les religieuses de Santa Clara ont commencé à  vivre là-bas et elles ont vécu ici jusqu’aujourd’hui.

Comme il s’agit d’un couvent de clôture, il n’était connu que sa belle église, mais actuellement on permet l’accès aux différentes parties du monastère. L’église dispose d’un portail gothique et dans la voûte de la chapelle majeure on peut admirer un plafond à caissons fait en argent, avec un dessin mauresque.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pt%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pb%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:de%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:it%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ar%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ja%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:pl%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:ro%5D

San Antonio El Real

This is the old palace of Henry IV of Castile. It was handed over to the Franciscans, who established their convent there. In 1488, when the monks moved to the convent of San Francisco, the nuns of Santa Clara (Poor Clares) started to live there, and they have been there since our days.

Hence it is an enclosed monastery, the building was only known for its wonderful church. However, now everybody can get access to different parts of the monastery. The church has a Gothic portal and, in the vault of the Main Chapel, we can admire a silver coffered ceiling of Morisco design.

San Antonio El Real

Antiguo palacio de Enrique IV, fue cedido a los frailes Franciscanos que establecieron en él su convento. En 1488, al trasladarse los religiosos al convento de San Francisco, lo ocuparon las monjas de Santa Clara, que todavía conservan la propiedad.

Al ser convento de clausura, sólo era conocida su bellísima iglesia, pero ahora se permite el acceso al público a diferentes partes del monasterio, síntesis de las riquezas que encierra. La iglesia tiene una portada gótica y en la bóveda de la Capilla Mayor se admira un artesonado de plata, de traza morisca.

http://slroute.com/2018/05/30/historia-de-segovia/%5B:%5D